Happy Birthday! Use promo code PartyDeer gets you 10% off and a free gift! see details
Here at Lawn Fawn we want you to be able to use our products on your creations for resale, but we do have a few restrictions that protect us and our art. Here is our policy:
Lawn Fawn designs are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties.
Lawn Fawn images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
You may not copy or rent our products. Our products are for personal use only.
You may sell stamped and die cut artwork if you adhere to the following criteria:
- Lawn Fawn designs may only be used to create original works. Lawn Fawn designs may not be stamped, die cut, etc. for the expressed purpose of being reused by a third party.
- All stamped art must be individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. This also applies to any die cut images.
- Artwork for sale must be hand stamped and/or hand die cut by the artist personally. Mass production and/or use of paid workers is not allowed.
- Quantities of each original work must be limited in scope and must not constitute an ongoing business.
- Lawn Fawn Trademarks and Copyrights must be displayed where applicable.
- People selling stamped and die cut art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Lawn Fawn and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
Lawn Fawn may amend these policies at any time.
Lawn Fawn reserves the right to deny the use of Lawn Fawn products in creations for resale.